Students Need Food Too

So after three years of university I have come to the realization that many students either don't cook, or have no real interest in cooking. Big surprise to all of you I'm sure. For any of you who know me, I'm sure you realize I am quite the opposite.  I LOVE to cook (even at school).  So I figured why not share my everyday recipes and experiences so that all those students out there who are less than culinarily inclined, might try cooking some things that might actually be nutritious. I know all students would love to believe that Kraft Dinner and chicken fingers from a box are great for them, but lets face it, there is no way that color of orange can be healthy!  I mean even the ads show it glowing… does no one else see a problem with this?!? Anyways, for those of you out there who may want to branch out with some easy, cheap recipes that might actually contain some nutritional value, maybe check back as I will begin to update with recipes this week!




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment